Vysa-Cable 18W Screed Cable & Kits
The in-screed cable is rated at 18W and depending upon how it is spaced when being installed, you can achieve ratings of 125, 140 or 160W/m2.
The last is ideal for primary heating in high heat loss areas (such as conservatories), but well insulated dwellings can often be heated using 140w/m2 and for secondary heating 125W/m2 is usually all that’s needed.
See Sizes for a table showing coverage at different ratings.
The kit includes:
- Vysa-Therm 3000 fully programmable thermostat (can be upgraded to a Touch Screen model on request and by extra payment)
- Vysa-Cable 18W/linear m 2-core heating cable
- Screed Fix Galvanised steel cable fixing strip
- Mi-Tstrong self-adhesive tape for Screed Fix
- Floor temperature measurement sensor
- Flexible conduit for floor sensor
- Full Installation Instructions
What to do
•Choose the kit that suits the application
•Prepare the sub-floor
•Plan the cable runs and site the thermostat
•Secure Screed Fix fixing strip
•Lay the heating cable at the correct spacing
•Secure the heating cable to the Screed Fix
•Run the cold tail cable through conduit to the thermostat
•Install the floor sensor and run the conduit to the thermostat
•Get an electrician (Part P qualified) to connect up to the mains
For more product information visit www.floor-heating.co.uk